Thursday, August 1, 2024

52Frames Water Photo Trending

Yes, it happened again! My water photo for the challenge this week was trending on the 52Frames website. The album opens on Tuesday every week, and I have been checking the website daily to see what photos have been selected. My entry usually shows up on Wednesday late morning or early afternoon and stays posted for about 10-12 hours. And it drifts from the top to the bottom theee photos that are highlighted. Ever since April one of my fellow framers told me that she saw my photo and ever since then I have been paying attention. I still don’t know what the criteria is that is used to select these rotating images out of the 2500-3000 that are submitted every week from across the globe. I’m very happy it does show up - it’s a special perk! I’m hoping one of these days one of my images gets selected for a top 52 again or is highlighted on the instagram thread. That hasn’t happened for a while. All I know is that I love creating composite images - which technically is more of a project than just an edited photo. It’s sort of become a signature element over this last year. I have learned a lot of new techniques and look forward to the weekly challenges. Let’s hope the trend continues! 












No comments:

Post a Comment