Monday, May 27, 2019

Home Tech Pro Rug Grippers

When you have wall to wall carpeting you don’t need to worry about slipping or tripping on the edge of the carpet. But if you are just clumsy it won’t make any difference. I used a carpet tape on our persian rugs at our Capitol Hill condo. It worked fine but was hell to get the residue off the floor when we moved from DC almost two months ago. So after I almost slipped on the edge of the bedroom carpet last week I did a bit of research for something that would keep the edge from curling up, but also keep the rug from slipping. Not all the carpets in the house require a full size padding. I came across the Home Tech Pro Rug Grippers that are square, fit the edges of the carpet, stick to the edge, and use a tiny suction cup action to keep the other side gripped to the floor. I have a feeling it will end up being as sticky as the tape, but at least it will be just the corner and not the entire length of the carpet. And we have Goo be gone to use just in case. So I put the grippers on the carpets in the living room, dining room, bedroom and den on the sides where someone could potentially take a spill. The grip is undeniable and hopefully they will help prevent any mishaps. I seem to think about that a lot more now than I ever did before. I’m all about prevention - there’s too many other uncontrollable things. 























No comments:

Post a Comment