Friday, May 3, 2019

Northside Clogs

I had a wonderful pair of clogs that I think I bought when we lived in the Midwest. They lasted a really long time - probably because I only wore them inside the house. I used to get my toes caught on furniture a lot resulting in bruised and broken bones. So I always wear toe covered shoes just to stay safe - whether I’m walking inside or out. But my clogs were starting to fall apart. The rubber was tearing away from the sole and the shoes were seeing their last days. I was reluctant to throw them out until I found something at least similar. It was difficult finding something until I came across the Northside brand on Amazon. So I ordered a pair in tan/neutral. When they arrived I tried them on. I was surprised they had a sheepskin lining - I didn’t want “slippers” but just a shoe. They felt okay so I threw my well worn old clogs away. They were so comfortable! Now I’ve had the new shoes for about a week. They feel rather stiff and a little warm. It’s some kind of a cork sole that doesn’t “give” and I have the strap buckled on the tightest hole. I suppose they will do for just wandering around the house. But I’m a little disappointed. 












No comments:

Post a Comment