Saturday, May 4, 2019

LITs Pooches, Kitties and Other Sweet Faces on Amazon

It’s been a while since I spent time updating my digital art websites. Since February we bought a new condo in Virginia and then put our two tiny condos on Capitol Hill up for sale, planned for moving, and actually moved exactly one month ago. It’s not for the faint of heart. So I was so happy to see that I sold two Bichon Frise t shirts on my Amazon Merch website called LITs Pooches, Kitties and Other Sweet Faces. What I appreciated even more was that someone left a five star review. That, along with a five star review for my black lab, was so nice to see. There have been some changes to the Merch site and I need to get moving on updating my dog portraits. It’s a very time consuming activity and a wonderful hobby and we are still adjusting to our new place. There is still a list of a thousand things to do! So thank you to the person who noticed my artwork. There are millions of images to choose from and it is just so nice to be noticed. 








No comments:

Post a Comment