Thursday, May 16, 2019

Oxo Good Grips vs Swiffer

I’m really sorry we left our brand new RabbitAir air purifier at our Capitol Hill condo. It was wonderful! It really affected the air quality and the dust was almost nonexistent. My husband appears to have allergies although we don’t know from what. And anyone who doesn’t have them when they move to DC develops them over time. I think that’s what happened to me. So when we moved to our condo in Virginia I noticed that there was more dust then I cared to know about. And I like to stay on top of it if at all possible. Since the doors are all raised panels and the baseboards are dust collectors, we got an Oxo Good Grips microfiber extendable duster to attack it. The duster is washable and it is very sturdy. It’s great for the baseboards. But some things need a little more delicate approach - like the glass chandelier in the dining room. So I also have a swiffer duster with super extender. I like it for mirrors, pictures on the walls, and glass items. Swiffer dusters are thrown out after several uses. So these handy cleaning items work well with my Eufy robot vacuum. It almost makes house cleaning fun. I never thought I would say such a thing. But so far I like keeping our new house clean. 














No comments:

Post a Comment