Saturday, May 25, 2019

Lamps Plus Pro Track Task Lighting

It’s nice to have ambient light in the house. It makes everything look so warm and inviting. Since our tv bookcase cabinet is about fifteen years old, I added battery operated spotlights to the top shelf. But batteries don’t last very long. So when I was looking for uplights for the plant console table in the dining room, I was hoping to find a spotlight that gets plugged in. The area needed a bit of a punch being that it was dark in the corner, and uplights always look so pretty. The Lamps Plus Pro Track Task Light seemed to be just the right size, had an on off switch on the cord, and could be pointed in several directions. So I found a spot behind the bird cage and gave it a go. It looks just like I wanted it to, although the light is quite bright and there is no dimmer mechanism. The body of the lamp gets warm, but the light itself does not. It gives the space a nice glow and the shadows on the ceiling are lovely. I can think of a few other places that this sort of lighting would be nice. There are a lot of options out there. This one does a nice job. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment