Tuesday, May 4, 2021

52Frames Fabric

This week’s 52Frames photo challenge is fabric. It was a bit of a conundrum as I am not a professional photographer, not do I set up shots in a studio,  nor do I have a real camera. I use my iPhone 8plus for all of my photos. Since we aren’t in shops and stores or near anything fabric that I could think of, I started out in my closet because I really haven’t been in there all year. All of my clothes are in the same place that they were left in February 2020. So I tried a few images of my blouses from different angles. I wasn’t very impressed. There was a scarf with tassels hanging along the wall, but I didn’t like that either. I found an ethnic Iranian bag but it was more of a textile. Then I thought about the six wrinkled T-shirts that I have been wearing all year. They all have digitalart images of dogs and cats that I painted. I ordered them from Amazon to see what my customers would receive. Those shots were ok, but nothing special. Then I posted the images on Instagram to see which ones got the most impressions. The Persian cat got a lot of interest, and the blouses. But then I noticed 52Frames liked a few of the items, and the cat was not one of them. So this week I posted the blouses in the closet. I’m not particularly impressed with it, but some weeks are just better than others. I’ve been participating in the photo challenge for 24 weeks now. Next week is “ISO 100.”  I didn’t even know what that meant. Some weeks are really hard for an iPhone photographer, but it’s all about the effort. 























No comments:

Post a Comment