Friday, May 21, 2021

HBO Max Bee Gees

I’m not sure why we decided to get HBO Max. We had HBO before and never found the shows on it to our liking. It seems what most people like we don’t and what we like most people don’t. That’s why I never look at the ratings because we oftentimes like shows that don’t get great reviews. Most things English are our favorites. So when my husband found the song “It’s a Sin” with Elton John, we thought the series might be interesting, which it was. But beyond that we just aren’t impressed with anything else. However, because I always liked The Bee Gees, the documentary about them seemed like something we might enjoy. So while we have a month subscription, I’m finding things that might be worth a try. I grew up listening to The Bee Gees. Hearing their music again after so many years was nostalgic. It took me back to high school graduation and visiting my cousin in Massachusetts - when that song was popular. There are so many favorites it’s hard to list them all. But after watching the show I felt really sad about them. The only one left is the oldest sibling. That night I had dreams filled with their music. Somehow there is always a sad side to most famous people. I’ve always been very happy to be in the middle of the pack. It seems extremes are never a good thing - no matter what it is. As for HBO Max? One month is enough. 






No comments:

Post a Comment