Friday, May 7, 2021

JETech Protective IPad Case

The iPad case was literally falling apart. And when my husband says he may need something, I know it is a desperate situation. He usually waits until things are falling apart - for the “unimportant” things. The iPad cover was torn and frayed and didn’t hardly hold the device in place anymore. So I got the information about it - it was an iPad fifth generation - and the model number, which is located on the back of it. Otherwise it’s hard to make sure you find the right size and I wasn’t sure because this device was a replacement for my mom’s that suddenly stopped working. So I checked the Apple store and couldn’t find anything that was compatible with a fifth generation device. One may have been okay but it was unavailable. And they usually run around $79. So I went to Amazon and searched for the specific type and model and found the JETeach brand. It had all the essentials and my husband would only use a black case. So I ordered it for $11.99? It arrived the next day and it hit all the right notes and my husband liked it. I can’t imagine that it will last very long for that price, but maybe it will surprise us. The nice thing is is that it covers the entire back and front - unlike the last one that only covered the front. I should know how important that is since I dropped my brand new iPad Pro on a stone floor and cracked the corner glass. Of course, it was the first time that happened and the first time I didn’t take out an extra warranty. Luckily it still works, but you never know when the glass may crack even more. Anyway, at least my husband’s iPad is well protected now. But we don’t go anywhere that might put it at risk. But at least we feel better about it. 














No comments:

Post a Comment