Saturday, April 9, 2022

Amazon Merch Update for my Digitalart

I have several websites that showcase my digitalart. I also have a my personal website LoisTavaf.com that pulls them all together in one place. Fine Art America, Pixels, Zazzle, Redbubble and Etsy are easy to navigate using my iPad. But Amazon Merch was always a different animal. I had to reconfigure the images to a specified size and do a lot of manipulation to support all of the requirements. I needed my laptop because it was not an iPad friendly approach. When my laptop gave out last year I could no longer add new images to the inventory - until this month! I check the site on a daily basis and noticed that there was an update from February that said a new design editor was introduced and would be made available on a rolling basis. I was excited to see what that meant. So I easily uploaded an image in the create option and went to work. Not only did the image upload, but it could be used on all of the products including not only T-shirts, but sweatshirts and hoodies, and also phone cases, totes, pillows, and pop sockets grips. And I could do it all using my iPad!! It also includes automatic translations for UK, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, and Denmark. Not that I have a lot of sales on Amazon, but it’s really nice that this option exists again. The limit for new products is 50 per day, but I have a product potential for 33,000 items!! It truly is a worldwide marketplace. It’s just another way to continue expanding my artwork on line. All of those pooches, kitties and other sweet faces will have a broader audience. It’s such a thrill when someone notices and purchases something I’ve painted. Now I need to start uploading! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment