Sunday, April 3, 2022

My Children’s Books

It seems like it was just yesterday. I wrote a children’s book called a Tiny Fish Tale and also illustrated it using my iPad. It was published on StoryChimes through the Apple App Store. I was thrilled! It was followed by another book called The Four Promises. It was also made in to an app. A third book followed called My Trip to Washington DC - All by Myself. By that time I decided to self publish all of them on Amazon. All three stories are about my two grandsons. They are now 18 and 19 years old! I keep copies of the books in our foyer. Now that we live in northern Virginia the condo building put up a small book case on the first floor for people to donate books for others to read. So yesterday I took two of my three books and placed them on the shelf - since someone had mentioned they could use some children’s books for their grandchildren. I don’t know if anyone will actually take them and read them, but since I had the extra copies I thought I would put them to better use. My husband really loves the fish story. I like them all equally well because they all have a different storyline appropriate for a young child - a tiny fish in need of help; promises to keep; and an exciting trip to Washington DC. I still can’t believe I created them! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment