Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Urgent Care Visit

We were in a rear end car collision last week. We were driving down the GW parkway when the car behind us smashed in to us. I immediately felt discomfort in my neck and upper back. I was hoping it would go away. Well, it didn’t. Yesterday after walking in the morning, my neck was getting more uncomfortable. So we got in the car and drove to the urgent care clinic. Even though the car had damage and is scheduled to get repaired - which is inconvenient enough - now we have to waste time in a clinic. Luckily we are retired, but nevertheless this incident has taken the joy out of my life since it happened. Now I have two prescriptions to take because my neck muscle is “strained” as a result of the accident. So we got the prescriptions filled and we are keeping records of any health care encounter. I did report the findings to the insurance company. Today I am nauseated from the medicine and feeling very tired and crappy overall. The urgent care process went exceptionally well considering. I know this could have been a lot worse - and thank goodness my husband is okay. Why can’t people just pay attention when they are driving? We were minding our own business. 










No comments:

Post a Comment