Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hill Rag Wall Art

Here it is the end of the month and I am posting the April edition of the Hill Rag that came out the first week. I have always enjoyed the cover and we use the magazine as rotating art in our TV room. Maybe it's because I am somewhat disappointed that I never heard back about potentially using one of my images on the cover or even on the inside, after a lot of first pass enthusiasm about my work. I know there is a long list of wannabe and real artists out there. And that is perfectly understandable. But what I prefer is an honest answer about the real or unreal possibilities. I can take it! Rejection isn't all that bad. I still look forward to seeing what's on the cover, but with a lot less enthusiasm. Maybe the rainy days are affecting my usually brighter approach to things in general. But I'd still love to be on a Hill Rag cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment