Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Chicagoland Eskie Rescue Auction Thank You

Yesterday I found a letter on the shelf of our mail room. It was addressed to LITDigitalPaintings. That's me, so I scooped it up and saw that the return address was from Indiana. A few months ago I agreed to donate a digital art custom portrait to the Chicagoland Eskie Rescue Auction. I participated in the auction last year with a positive result. Since I like dogs so much, I thought it was a good, and fun thing to do again. The winner contacted me last month, and I completed her portrait. She was so happy with it that the Eskie rescue group posted it on their website, and the winner sent me a picture of the completed framed artwork as well as where she displayed it in her house. The letter was a thank you from the organization for participating in the auction. I am still so touched that someone would request and display something that I created in their home. Those little Eskie critters are mighty cute. I'm just glad I was a part of it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment