Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Redbubble Vizsla Face Mask Special Delivery

We have a furry Vizsla granddaughter. She lives in central Virginia with her family and has the room to use up all her energy. I have painted her portrait and her image is available on all of my websites. Since Redbubble and other sites now produce face masks, I thought it would be a good idea to send a mask to our daughter in law. I have already sent a t shirt to our grandson with a tiny image of the dog on it. It took a couple of tries to get the order right. I kept tracking it on line and it wasn’t getting anywhere. So I finally contacted Redbubble to ask what was the hold up. The issue was on their part and finally resolved. So I started tracking the package again and it finally arrived yesterday. What started out in May took until the end of June, but at least the deed was done. And immediately after I saw that it was delivered I got a text from our daughter in law. If nothing else it’s a gentle reminder that face masks are a part of every day living these days. Why not wear one with your favorite pooch on display? 














No comments:

Post a Comment