Friday, June 19, 2020

The Clinic - Acorn, Prime, Disney, Tubi, and Other Options

We love British TV. So much so that we have an Acorn subscription that includes a lot of British, Irish, Scottish, Canadian and Australian fare. We were watching The Clinic the last couple of weeks through season 2. There are several more seasons, but I can’t seem to find them anywhere. So I searched where we might be able to find them and Acorn was an option. Well - for two seasons only - which I already knew. Then it said Prime. We have Prime, I found the series on Prime. But it only goes through season 2, although all of the seasons are listed but “video not available.” Since I don’t give up I kept searching for other options. I wrote to Acorn to ask that this series be added to the catalog.  Nothing has changed. Then I found Tubi - a free streaming service. I downloaded that and of course the show wasn’t listed. Then I remembered Verizon was offering a free year of Disney and signed up for that. Obviously that didn’t help either, but maybe there might be something of interest to watch as an alternative. Today I saw that it might be available with a you tube subscription. I suppose I could check it out but I’m getting tired of downloading useless junk. The show had a lot of promise and sometimes you just want to watch something to the end. Maybe not this time. Anyone have any other ideas? 














No comments:

Post a Comment