Wednesday, January 6, 2021

2020 Custom Pet Portraits

Looking back on 2020, several custom pet portraits were ordered and many of them came from repeat customers. It’s always such a great compliment to be contacted by someone I have worked with before. They know my work, the process from start to finish, and liked the results enough to request another. Oftentimes the requests are for memorial portraits. I’ve been painting pet portraits for over eight years, soon after the first iPad came on the scene. I found an app that could be used for painting and never looked back. It’s so much neater than water colors, pastels, and charcoal pencils, and my studio comes with me wherever I go - although last year we didn’t go anywhere for obvious reasons. So thank you for ordering the portraits. I loved painting every single one of them. I know how much those pooches and kitties mean and it is my privilege to be a part of those memories. 









No comments:

Post a Comment