Monday, January 18, 2021

Martin Luther King and Me

Last week was a lot different than this week. We spent the morning at the Tidal Basin searching for the right image for the 52Frames photo challenge. We wouldn’t be able to get anywhere near the place now. Even the bridges from Virginia to DC are or will be closed off. So our weekly drive to DC is now thwarted. But last week was quite memorable. My husband and I were practically the only people to be seen and it gave me an opportunity to spend some time with Martin Luther King. Not a lot of folks can make that claim. We had quite the conversation as I was taking his photo and my husband was taking photos of me taking his photo. He already looks larger than life anyway, but when you are on the ground looking up and are the only one around he looks even more impressive. And it was such great timing for the holiday today. 










No comments:

Post a Comment