Saturday, January 16, 2021

One Down and Three to Go

Congratulations to my husband who received his first dose of the covid vaccine yesterday afternoon! I signed him up last Saturday after receiving an email from our health care provider. The appointment times were disappearing in front of my eyes so I looked for a time later in the first week. We had to travel to Arlington to the centralized clinic but it was worth the ride. The process was set up flawlessly and the staff was simply wonderful. Since it was later in the afternoon there were no lines, and it was really organized. I didn’t plan to go in with my husband but decided to anyway. The next appointment was made right away so he is all set. We waited in the car for a few minutes but then decided to drive home since we would be passing by the hospital in the event we needed to make an emergency visit. Luckily that wasn’t the case. I also signed up for the Vsafe CDC program app where you input any side effects, etc. My husband said he is a little tired today but has no other issues. I have a feeling I will have to wait a lot longer to get my vaccine due to the huge pool of people I am in and the lack of supply. Is there a light at the end of the tunnel? I don’t know, but it’s at least it’s slightly visible. 













No comments:

Post a Comment