Wednesday, June 2, 2021

52Frames_wideangle

I don’t think I interpreted the photo challenge correctly this week. It was all about wide angles. But I was more focused on the “looking up” from below, but too low and not at the wide open spaces. Because I use my iPhone for taking photos, the images are already shot at a “wide angle.” But I used the panorama function too to go even wider. In spite of that I used the camera+ 2 lightbox app to crop them at 16:9, although I suppose I really didn’t need to since wider was better. There were a few cicadas options. It’s an every 17 year phenomenon and the insects are everywhere. I like the magnolias that are blooming too. And from the fourth floor balcony there are some great opportunities to catch my husband walking both to and from the dentist office. The bench in the park was okay. But I really liked the fountain that sits in front of our building with the waterfall effect. The tiles and the splashes and the sea foam color looked nice - even better when I enhanced the image. What I like about the weekly photo challenge are the comments made about the effort - especially connecting with our friend from the Midwest who introduced me to this activity. This week the these is “music.” I have no idea what that’s going to look like. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment