Friday, June 18, 2021

White Flowers in the Park

It’s been about a month. As spring was upon us the morning walks in the neighborhood park were welcomed. It was still before the mask mandate was lifted but things were beginning to look a bit brighter. Both my husband snd I were vaccinated and we were picking up groceries curbside rather than having them delivered. It seemed like just the little things meant a lot. And that included all the different types of little white flowers that all seemed to be in bloom at the same time. I have such a keen sense of observation that it’s really distracting sometimes. I see everything. It worked well in my job, but it can also drive myself and others crazy. If the picture is hanging so slightly skewed on the wall I will notice it. But for the most part I guess I enjoy seeing things that others might miss - my husband always tells me he’s glad when I point things out. So here’s to the little white flowers in the park. They looked so lovely then and now. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment