Thursday, June 3, 2021

Kohler Kitchen Sink Utility Rack and Feet

We have a large Kohler stainless steel kitchen sink. It was recently “repaired” because it was sinking - the brackets and glue weren’t holding it on to the quartz counter top. I’ve also been wanting to replace the ugly white cutting board/colander that sits on top of half the sink. It’s functional, but takes up a lot of room. I found a stainless steel small Kohler sink rack that serves the same purpose. It’s a drying rack for small items and has a cup for utensils to soak. Additionally, the white rubber foot protectors on the kitchen rack that covers the bottom of the sink are very hard to keep clean. So I ordered replacements in black. It all arrived yesterday and I am happy with how it looks. But my husband is not as thrilled. He wants holes to be drilled in the cup so the water drains rather than accumulates. He misses the cutting board but there are two smaller boards readily available. The colander is still available when needed. The countertop just looks a bit neater and cleaner and the rack can be put in the dishwasher. I consulted with him before getting the it - showed him the video, etc. Since he is in charge of the kitchen little changes like this make a big difference. I’m sure by next week he will be very happy with the arrangement. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment