Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Embr Wave 2

My Embr Wave stopped working about two months ago. It’s a temperature control bracelet for the body - and it worked well for me. I stumbled upon it on Instagram when it first came out a few years ago and haven’t looked back. The first generation was rectangular and silver. It is controlled manually or by app to cool down or warm up. These days I tend to use it most during the night when I’m feeling anxious or having hot flashes. So when it stopped working I notified the company to share my disappointment. During that time the embr wave 2 was just about to be released. So I opted to wait for the new model rather than replace it immediately, but that would mean being without the device. Additionally a $50 rebate was provided, which also helped, along with a reduced rate for pre ordering. After a couple of emails regarding status updates, the new wave finally arrived yesterday - rose gold color (rather than black), round, thinner bracelet, and easier to use buttons. It arrived in an “Apple” like package. Having had one before it was easy to get started and connect using the app. The charger is also different - it sits on a small round platform rather than plugged in. I like the new model and used it about four times last night. I still need to get used to it after not having one for two months. I’m not sure I had it on when I thought I did a couple of times. I’m really not in to these sorts of gadgets but appreciate that it does help. Although I haven’t used the heating function much lately, it definitely helped in the past. Hopefully the bracelet will become second nature like before. Only time will tell. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment