Thursday, September 2, 2021

iRobot Braava Jet Floor Sweeper and Cleaner

It’s sad to say that I really like to watch the floor cleaner do its job. We got the iRobot Braava Jet Floor Mop before we moved to northern Virginia from Capitol Hill over two years ago. I was amazed then how well it did the job and continue to be amazed now. The little self directed machine has three options: sweep/clean, medium mop, and wet mop. Usually we will send the vacuum out first and then the floor mop follows, but the floor mop is used about once a month - or more - depending on weather and foot traffic. Our house is only about 1000 square feet so it’s not a huge job. But the battery doesn’t last as long as I’d like. So we always make sure the heavily trafficked areas are always done. What I like most about this gadget is that it really works. And it goes places that would be difficult to do by hand - especially under the bed and dressers. While it is working you can do other things, but I like to check up on it to make sure it’s not stuck somewhere. And I do get a kick watching it move about and plan its direction. Who likes to mop floors? I know I don’t. So this Braava jet mop is well worth it. 












No comments:

Post a Comment