Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Hearos or Flents Ear Plugs?

My senses have always been on overdrive. Every sound is heard, although lately it’s more ringing in the ears and generally harder to hear overall. Touch, smell, and also sight. My observation skills make life difficult sometimes because I notice everything - even the slightest changes in my surroundings. Noticing things was great for my job doing operational analyses, but hard on my psyche. So I’ve been wearing ear plugs at night over the last forty plus years. It would be impossible to sleep otherwise and I highly recommend them for anyone who has a snoring partner. I always used Flents Quiet Please brand from the beginning - maybe because they were the only type around. For whatever reason I must not have been able to find Flents, was too lazy to order them - by this time I was getting large containers that lasted a long time - or saw something different while on a grocery store run. I picked up a pack of Hearos blue colored ear plugs and never looked back. They just seem to fit better and blocked out more noise. So I ordered a 100 pair box and they arrived yesterday. I’m sure people have their favorites like everything else. For me, Hearos are the best ear plugs. 








No comments:

Post a Comment