Monday, July 11, 2022

Amazon Third Party Vendor Depth Falo Poor Customer Service

We have gotten eight very expensive Thermador refrigerator filters on Amazon. The first five worked without a hitch. The sixth filter didn’t even fit in to the slot. I contacted the vendor and received a refund. The seventh filter was fine. Then there was the last one. We always keep a filter on hand for when we need it. And, it is always more than a month later - usually five to six months. So when we tried to change the filter last week from the vendor Depth Falo, it didn’t fit. You could see the circumference was too big and the font was different - even though the product information was the same. I contacted the vendor. They refused to refund it because it was over the thirty day period. I contacted them again and they gave me the same response. So after finally fumbling around the Amazon app I found the section to report the vendor.  I had a chat with Amazon about the issue and they assured me that the vendor would give us a refund because Amazon now sent them an email with instructions to do so. I asked them how I could be sure - and they said it would be treated as an “urgency” and not to worry. I hope that does the trick. All I know is that my artwork has been used by vendors on Amazon without my permission and I have reported it whenever that happens. From now on we will be ordering filters directly through the Thermador website. It’s just not worth the hassle. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment