Monday, July 25, 2022

52frames Common Object

I belong to a weekly photo challenge called 52Frames. Every week there is a specific subject that we need to take a photograph of and post it to the website by the Sunday night deadline. There are over 2,000 participants. Last week my photo entry was selected as a top 52 pick. That was the second time since I joined in October 2020. I never would have thought that was possible because I am not a trained photographer and my iPhone is my camera, and an old iPhone at that. Some of the subjects are more interesting than others. Last week was common object - not one that I particularly cared for. The only idea I could come up with was to use twenty years worth of eyewear. Don’t ask me why I have kept all of those glasses but there were six pair to use. I kept the ones I am wearing on so I could take the photo. So it tried arranging the glasses randomly, to look like a bug, and then a flower. I tried putting them in the sunlight, on the table top, and on the quartz counter top. There’s just so many ways to do it. Finally I had had enough of it and decided on the flower petals option after turning up the light and increasing the color interest. The subject this week is focal point. That could be just about anything. 














No comments:

Post a Comment