Thursday, July 7, 2022

Beavis and Butthead Do the Universe

It’s hard to believe I like these characters. Beavis and Butthead brought a lot of joy to our lives back in the day. The are so raunchy it’s disgusting but I liked them anyway. So when I got a text message the other day from a colleague I used to work with in the Midwest I knew we needed to see the new Beavis and Butthead Do the Universe movie. I actually had a remote control that triggered their weird voices and brought it to work. You can only imagine the reception it got. We also loved the King of the Hill spin off even more. But I think you can only stand Beavis and Butthead in small increments. The movie was just terrible but we had to watch it all the same. We saw Beavis and Butthead Do America when it came out many years ago - ironically we were visiting family in DC at the time. Perhaps it was an omen that we would eventually live on Capitol Hill. Anyway, it was great to be reminded that the movie came out but it wasn’t worth the $4.99 month charge on Paramount Plus. Hopefully we will find something else to watch that will make it worth the charge. But in the end it was actually good to see them again. It just reminded me of another time. 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment