Tuesday, October 4, 2022

LITDigital Art Sales

I started my LITDigitalart Etsy shop ten years ago. After that Zazzle, Fine Art America/Pixels and Redbubble shops were added. And then Amazon Merch. I still do occasional custom pet portraits through Etsy. Digital art has exploded over the years and there are so many more options now. For every portrait that was painted, the images are used on the other websites. And I get a lot of gratification whenever an item is sold. I certainly couldn’t make a living off of the profits - but I am touched by the interest anyone might have to find my work out of the millions of images out there. Someone really likes the black German shepherd on my Amazon shop. I don’t know who it is because that information is not shared. But ever since I posted that item it has consistently sold over time. Maybe it has something to do with a dog show and orders are taken? A cat postcard was liked by someone in Ohio and another person in Virginia. A golden retriever postcard was liked by someone in Michigan. A parakeet sticker was noticed by someone in Canada. And someone from New Jersey liked the Persian dancers tote. It’s amazing how these images are now scattered literally around the world. I would never have guessed anything like this could happen. When I get an Etsy order I need to create a product and it takes a good bit of time to paint a portrait. But for the other sites it’s a simple notification and it’s a great feeling. Thanks to everyone for noticing! 







  






No comments:

Post a Comment