Saturday, September 1, 2018

Redbubble Black Lab Sticker Sale

https://www.redbubble.com/people/litdigitalart

I noticed the Redbubble website because it was quirky and unique. They also sold stickers, which was an interesting alternative to T-shirts and posters and cards. So I opened my website - LITDigitalart - a few months ago to showcase my custom digitalart pet portraits. And since then I have had some interest in my work - the latest being a black lab sticker. It’s such a great feeling to think someone likes an image enough to purchase it especially when there are literally millions of options out there. It seems black labs are very popular - I’ve sold a few black lab T-shirts on Amazon Merch Shop, and I’ve added a few more images to the collection. A couple days back my Supreme Court and cherry blossoms image was sold on a Redbubble greeting card, but most of them are my animals! Two St. Bernard coffee mugs - one from Australia and one from United Kingdom - a parakeet pillow, a poodle sticker, and an American Eskie sticker. I certainly couldn’t make a living on this, but it’s a great hobby to have in retirement. When I get orders for custom portraits I need to set aside time to create the portrait. In these instances, I just get a notice something was purchased and don’t need to do anything more - except write about it. Thank you to the person who noticed my black lab! 








No comments:

Post a Comment