Monday, September 24, 2018

Redbubble French Bulldog T-shirt

I’ve been painting custom pet portraits using my iPad for several years now. Folks send me photos of their favorite dog, cat, or bird and I hand paint a likeness that hopefully will meet their expectations. It’s a back and forth process until it’s just right. I also use the images for my stores on Zazzle, Pixels, Amazon Merch and Redbubble. It’s always exciting to get a notification from the shops that an item has been sold. It seems the black labs are most often noticed. So it was interesting when I got a notification from Redbubble that someone in the US bought a T-shirt with a French Bulldog. Generally Redbubble sales are stickers and pillows. T-shirts are the only item I sell on Amazon and the image takes up all of the space on the front. On Redbubble the image is like a little logo on the upper corner of the T-shirt. Maybe it’s the type of shirt that makes the difference, or the customer only wants a hint of their favorite pooch. Regardless, it’s always fun to do a custom portrait, but I am tickled whenever someone notices an image of something I painted out of the millions of options out there. Thanks so much for noticing my French bulldog! 











No comments:

Post a Comment