Sunday, September 16, 2018

Redbubble Golden Retriever Pillow - Sold

Right now I am working on a custom dog portrait. It’s a “freebie” based on a charity auction I participated in. But the process is no different. It’s a lot of back and forth between me and the customer to get it just right. I enjoy it all and it’s even better to know the final portrait will be displayed somewhere in their heart - and probably somewhere in the house. I also have a digitalart shop on Redbubble called LIT Digitalart. Many of the custom pet portrait images I’ve painted over the last six years or so are uploaded to the website that I turn in to products. Those products range from coffee mugs to T-shirts to greeting cards. I’ve done quite a few different breeds, pooches, cats, and birds. So it’s always a treat to get an email from Redbubble telling me I sold something. What interests me even more is where the customer is located, which design was selected, and on what product? This time the customer was from the UK; the golden retriever was the image; and the product was a pillow. What I get out of all this monetarily is just a few pennies. But the joy I feel when I know someone picked out and purchased a product I created is priceless. There are literally millions of options out there. So today I am hoping to finish up the latest pet portrait. After all, they are the inspiration for all my other products. 














No comments:

Post a Comment