Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Amazon Merch Black Lab Sweatshirt Hoodie


I like dogs. We had Natasha - a Golden Retriever - and Tatiana - a Borzoi when we lived in the Midwest. I also like to draw. When the iPad came along, I started to “paint” again and started my Etsy shop. I’ve been doing custom pet portraits ever since. It’s one thing to do custom portraits, but another to sell images of the paintings I have created. So I also have a Pixels/Fine Art America, Redbubble, Zazzle, and Amazon Merch Shops. It’s almost a full time job keeping them all updated and promoted. What’s really exciting and rewarding about the shops is when I get a notice that someone liked an image enough to purchase it - from coffee mugs to ties to cards. And the orders come from all over the world! The idea that my art was noticed out of the millions of images on the internet is indeed heartwarming. Amazon Merch doesn’t send notices with sales so I need to check my site every day to get an update on the status. My shop is called LITs Pooches, Kitties and other Sweet Faces. Yesterday a black lab sweatshirt hoodie was sold. There is something about those black labs! And as the cooler season is upon us, the T-shirts give way to hoodies. So, thank you for noticing my work. I really appreciate it! 












No comments:

Post a Comment