Sunday, February 14, 2021

52Frames Golden Hour

It was not a good week to take photos for the 52Frames challenge. The weather has been terrible - snow, ice, and cloudy. So to find something for the “golden hour” at dusk or sunrise was tough - particularly because sunrise is completely ruled out as an option.  I’m not a morning person and I would be hard pressed to get up just to take a photo! So my balcony was the primary place to try and get something reasonable. To make it more difficult, there is a building next to ours and the sun is still too low in the sky to actually shine directly on the balcony. I ended up taking a few indoor shots of a bird and flying carpets, but didn’t think they were “right.” It was hard to pick a final entry, so I posted my four favorite images on my Facebook business page to see what sort of reaction I would get. The viola flower on the balcony got the most “hits” and comments so I posted that one. My husband and I never agree on which photo is best. We have a definite difference of opinion every week. So rather than pick the one he prefers, I’m going to see if this approach works. Participating in the photo challenge every week is a great diversion, but being stuck in the house makes it a bit more challenging. 























No comments:

Post a Comment