Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Covid Vaccine Appointment - Finally!

I was getting frustrated and tired of hearing just about everyone I know getting their covid vaccine. It’s the only time I wished I still lived in Florida where all of my high school classmates have already received them. After waiting for what seems to be like a lifetime, the email finally came through today to schedule my appointment for the Covid vaccine. I had registered for the vaccine on January 18 with Fairfax County and have been searching for as many options as possible since then. My husband is going for his second vaccine this week after he was invited to schedule an appointment through our health cate provider. I didn’t get that opportunity. So I scheduled this appointment as soon as I got the email and the times were getting taken quickly. Hopefully the weather will cooperate because it’s supposed to snow just about every day this week. I hate snow and hate it even more now. We have to drive in to Fairfax - about 11 miles away. Let’s just hope everything goes as planned and get this over with once and for all. Getting the vaccine won’t change our way of living but it will give us additional peace of mind - something we haven’t had for about a year. 












No comments:

Post a Comment