Saturday, February 13, 2021

Cubii Go Portable Compact Elliptical

We walk every morning - in the neighborhood and once a week in DC. We can put up with the heat and the cold, but I really hate the rain and the ice. Our building has a nice sized garage that we use on those days. We used to have a small standing upright exercises bike but we left it behind when we moved to northern Virginia. We don’t use the fitness room and it’s closed anyway due to covid. So I researched small exercise equipment and came across the Cubii ellipticals. Apparently the company has been making these sleek machines for a few years primarily for the seat bound office workers to be used under a desk. I don’t have a desk, but I sit on the couch - for long periods of time. The elliptical has morphed in to a few different models - the original, the enhanced version that can be hooked up to an app and track all the data, etc, and the newest version which is the Cubii Go. It’s under twenty pounds and can be either rolled or carried anywhere in the house. It arrived nicely packed and simple to set up - there is no set up, which was also appealing. I placed the Cubii Go in front of my space on the couch. It also has eight resistance levels. Since I’m just starting to use it, my machine has been set to one and I’ve been building up time this week and just upped the level to 2 - and you can definitely feel the difference. My knee and hip are sore on some days so I really like the elliptical motion compared to the standing bike. At the end of the day I do use the app to manually enter in the time, strides, and resistance. That is converted to calories and miles that are graphed. The only problem with that is if my husband were to use it the data wouldn’t be accurate, but I’m not really using it for that anyway. I just like to idea of moving around without really thinking about it. Every little bit helps, and this is a great way to keep your legs in shape. It psychologically feels good too. It comes with a two year warranty and I’d have to say was a great investment. 






























No comments:

Post a Comment