Tuesday, February 16, 2021

CVS and Boncare Digital Thermometer and Battery

It’s good to have a working thermometer in the house. But the CVS thermometer battery ran out of juice when my husband wanted to check his temperature the other day after receiving his second covid vaccine. So I got out the tiny screwdriver we have for glasses and opened up the tiny battery compartment. Of course we didn’t have that kind of battery, so we decided it might be a good idea to have battery replacements, but maybe an additional thermometer too. Since I couldn’t read the battery type I needed to get in a close shot of the thing. Of course the batteries were on Amazon, and I also found another digital thermometer from Boncare. Both the replacement batteries and thermometer arrived yesterday. It was easy enough to actually replace the battery and thing was in working order once again. So I think now we will have a thermometer for my husband and one for myself. It’s not such a bad idea. Luckily we don’t have a need for either one of them now. It’s always good to be prepared. 






















No comments:

Post a Comment