Thursday, February 11, 2021

Hershey’s Chocolate Bars

The chocolate bars looked different this time. Whenever we order groceries for curbside pickup, I always get the small Hershey chocolate bars. My husband loves chocolate and I need to make sure the cupboards are stocked. The last order had to be switched out to an alternate because what we wanted was out of stock - but it was better than nothing. It was a combination bag of the chocolate bars we wanted, along with three others - with peanuts, rice, and fruit. I asked my husband if he liked them. He did, but much preferred the plain chocolate bars. I also have a tiny bit of chocolate very day. You could say his bad habits have rubbed off on me. But my supply is Hershey kisses, and I have one a day. We keep both the kisses and the bars in the refrigerator bin. They were getting mixed up so I divided the bin in half - “keep your paws off mine!”  That’s all the chocolate I have, but my husband loves his cookies and candy as well. The cabinet is filled with chocolate chip and other cookies, and the candy jars have Werther’s and several others. I could start talking about sugar cubes, but that’s another subject. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment