Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Too Much Activity This Week

Someone told me once that if you’re busy all of the time you don’t mind the interruptions or the need to do more. But if you are generally doing nothing, having to do something can be a real pain. After almost a year of pretty much doing not a lot of anything and staying in the house, this week has been the sheer opposite. We are trying to settle the extended car warranty which means a phone call with the Subaru service and alternates; we are gathering our tax information for 2020; my husband is having his second covid vaccine on Friday and I was finally able to schedule my first vaccine for Sunday - let’s hope the snow doesn’t cancel these appointments; we have a zoom meeting with the lawyer about reviewing and updating our wills - a very unpleasant task; I’m working on a custom pet portrait; nd I received my Cubii Go elliptical device yesterday. The Cubii didn’t require any set up, but it was a new device I needed to read about and try out, along with an app. And of course, we had a curbside pickup grocery order yesterday. For the average person this probably doesn’t sound like much. I remember working full time, going to graduate school, raising a family, dealing with Midwest winters, parents health issues, and juggling all the other every day living activities. But that was another time and there wasn’t a pandemic. Getting older can be difficult. But at least as long as we can stay healthy we don’t take anything for granted. It makes everything else seem so insignificant. 




No comments:

Post a Comment