Friday, March 19, 2021

HP Printer Instant Ink Plan

My HP printer is now located in the dusty lower shelf of our TV cabinet. It’s the perfect spot for the occasional use. When I got the printer, it was used primarily to print my digital custom pet portraits. I would mount them on foam board and hang them in the Wagtime shop on Capitol Hill by the Navy Yard. Since I no longer need to do that since we moved to northern Virginia, the printer use is much less. I also started an HP printer plan. HP would monitor the ink status and automatically send a cartridge when it was time, and the old cartridge would be mailed back for recycling in a pre paid envelope. I really liked the idea because I hated going to the store to buy ink. The plan was only $3.99 per month - a lot cheaper than buying the ink. This week I reviewed the plan and found that a lower priced plan was also available. It was only $0.99 per month. We rarely print anything anymore so this seemed like a great idea. So on the website the changes were made and the update was implemented beginning next month. If you do go over the allotted amount of printer pages in the month, you will pay more, but I just don’t see that happening. I’m glad I checked out the options again since it’s been a while and my printing needs have definitely changed. 










No comments:

Post a Comment