Friday, September 9, 2022

Preorder Apple IPhone 14 Pro Max

I am a big Apple fan. Ever since the iPad came out I was enthralled by the simplicity of its use. It was easy to switch from the other clunky phones out there to a simple Apple. This has been the longest time I have waited to update my phone. I have an 8Plus and use it for everything, but primarily as my camera for a weekly photo challenge. I was going to update it last year but decided to wait for the next generation camera updates. So I’ve been checking the internet for updates over the last several months and waited for the big reveal this week. I’m not so sure there is much of a difference from the 13 model, but it’s time. My husband always gets my phone when I move on. This is especially timely because his 6 Plus phone sometimes won’t charge and also loses the charge faster. So in the event of further deterioration we will have a back up. I also have never preordered anything from Apple. But this time I felt like doing it. So I used the Apple app on my phone and completed the preorder steps including the phone service switch from my old phone to the new. So my order was set to go. All I had to do was wait for the five AM Pacific time zone - eight AM eastern time zone to arrive - and press the button after deciding to pick up in store or have it delivered. The scheduled delivery is hopefully by the end of the month. So it was with a great deal of satisfaction that the transaction was completed this morning. Now I have to get a case to fit it. Bandolier is the product of choice. I’m really looking forward to the upgrade - for so many reasons.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment