Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Love Lucy

I used to watch I Love Lucy as a youngster, as well as the repeats, and the spin-offs, and all the movies. Ba ba loo is something quoted in this house occasionally when the situation warrants.  The story about Lucy appeared in the Gazette last week to celebrate a 60 year anniversary. While on my walk today, the exhibit is housed in the Library, and it was a treat to walk through it. My husband never saw the humor in the slapstick. But I don't particularly care for stand up comics- but I LOVE the Three Stooges, and Lucy. It must be a cultural thing. If I lived anywhere else, I would be reading about it, but here, I can just walk to it and enjoy the nostalgia up close.
A story about the exhibit

In the corridor



Things have changed

No comments:

Post a Comment