- I have a niece, N, who is from Rasht, Iran…. her father is my husband's brother.
- She married AG a few years ago and now lives in Lulea, Sweden
- AG's Uncle, who lives somewhere in California, visited my niece/husband in Rome ~ 1-2 weeks ago. AG's Uncle's brother from Denmark joined them there too... his son is AG's cousin and is married to N's sister (cousins married to sisters, who are my nieces)
- AG's Uncle from California is married to a woman named K
- K has a friend who works in the Library of Congress… her name is Z
- I work at the Library of Congress
- Yes, I am Z
- K's husband, Ah G, AG's uncle, is my husband's friend
- Now, Katy is my friend, and they live in CA/USA
- Ah G has relatives in Denmark and Sweden
- Ah G and his wife K and family were or are in Europe for vacation
- Yes, I work at the Library of Congress, I just started this job Feb 2010
I think I saw her in the ladies restroom this morning, but did not have my wits about me to call her name.... now that would really be a coincidence!
|Six places; six connections - and they talked about it in Rome|