Friday, August 23, 2013

Etsy Shop LIT Digital Paintings One Year Anniversary

A year ago I finally decided to open an Etsy Shop. I had been toying around with the idea for quite some time. It may or may not have happened if I still lived in Milwaukee. All I know is that when the IPad arrived on the scene however many years ago, I rediscovered my love for art. I used to watercolor and pastel and ink things since I was small. Now I create hand drawn paintings using my iPad as the canvas and my stylus as the brush. I have had a lot of positive feedback on my work. What I really like the most is to know that a piece of art that I created is hanging in someone's home. What's so cool about digital art is that the jpeg image can be used on a variety of products, including coffee mugs. The options are limitless. The digital art also inspired me to write and illustrate two children's books that were published through StoryChimes available in ITunes.  A Tiny Fish Tale is also available on Amazon. Please stop by my shop and have a look. I particularly enjoy doing custom dog portraits, although anything is an option! Happy Anniversary! If you asked me if I thought I would be doing this five years ago, I wouldn't know what you were talking about. 







No comments:

Post a Comment