Monday, August 5, 2013

Hill Rag Wall Art and More This Month

Another month has passed and the new hard copy edition of the August Hill Rag was published. It is one of the few, if not the only, softcover anything we bring in to the house. I especially like the art on the front and use it as an ever changing display in our tv room. But I even like it more now because I am contributing short vignettes with photos and art related to Capitol Hill Living to The Hill Rag on line publication. There always seems to be something to write about. I'm still hoping to get some of my art on the cover one of these days, behind a million other people. In the meantime, please look for the short stories, and the pictures under the Capitol Hill Community section, and share your comments. 






No comments:

Post a Comment