Sunday, April 24, 2016

Shop.loistavaf.com

Well, I'll give it a try! I started an Esty shop almost four years ago. It's called LITDigitalPaintings. It is a wonderful way to promote and create my digital art. I do a lot of pet portraits, but also most any custom request. I've had commissions from all over the US and around the world. Etsy Recently introduced the opportunity to showcase your products on a website called Pattern. I have a website I created on WordPress, but I find it difficult to maneuver around, so the updates are limited. But since I have a Wordpress domain, I was able to use it for my Etsy website rather than an Etsy domain. It took a bit of doing, and the folks at Wordpress were great to work with. So I finally found a theme I liked, did a bit of tweaking, and launched the website yesterday - shop.loistavaf.com. It's a free trial for a month, and then $15 per month. It's almost a full time job maintaining all the social media updates that are already in place. I need more time to actually paint the commissions when I get them! But exposure is the key and this is another route. Let's see how it goes. Why don't you check it out and give me some feedback? I would really appreciate it! 






No comments:

Post a Comment