Thursday, August 12, 2021

InterDesign Coasters

Leave it to me to break something. On the kitchen counter we have glass coasters that keep the counter clean from wine and oil leaks. We bought those coasters years ago and they have lasted son long! Until I dropped something on one of them and it broke in to several pieces. We also use one for my husband’s tea cup on the table next to the couch. So I searched for glass coaster replacements on Amazon and couldn’t find anything similar. But I did come across plastic coasters that looked as good as glass - and technically made better sense to use - especially in the kitchen. That way I can avoid any more breaks and it’s safer overall and you really can’t tell the difference. So I ordered the InterDesign set of six that comes in decent looking holder. They look better than I thought they would. So now we are using the plastic coasters in the kitchen and the glass coasters in the living room. It keeps everything looking tidy without the potential mess of another accident. 












No comments:

Post a Comment