Friday, August 20, 2021

Osensia Hair Clips

A couple of months ago I ordered a new hair brush from Osensia. My old brush was pretty ragged and at least ten years old, so it was about time. I use it primarily while drying my short hair. So I looked around on Amazon and found the Osensia brand. It’s probably one of the nicest brushes I have owned. As with everything else, hair brush technology has matured over time. The brush is very light, and best of all it allows the heat of the dryer to go through the bristles, so my already thin hair dries even quicker. Along with the brush came a coupon for hair clips. So I followed the instructions and made the request. Every once in a while it’s nice to be able to use something to hold your hair out of your face without using a rubber band. The hair clips arrived today and will be used to partition the hair while drying it. But also on a day like today when the humidity is ridiculously high and I can’t be bothered with washing my hair because it would look even worse - the clip serves the purpose. So I would recommend the Osensia brand if you are in the market for a hairbrush. And the clips are a bonus. 












No comments:

Post a Comment