Sunday, August 15, 2021

Phillips Sonicare Electric Toothbrush

The verdict is in. I hate it. The Phillips Sonicare electric toothbrush is not for me. Maybe it has something to do with having had TMJ surgery. The vibrations felt from the stem of the brush on the opposing teeth when it accidentally touched them reminded me of those awful days. It also reminds me of being in the dentist chair. And as one dentist told me my mouth is no stranger to the dentist chair. After just two attempts at using the electric toothbrush I was having headaches and neck pain similar to how I felt before the surgery over forty years ago. So the last thing I wanted to do was even attempt to give it another try. I usually take aspirin before I go to the dentist because just having to keep my mouth open is hard on the jaw. So, in the end - after reading and researching about the pros and cons of using the electric toothbrush - I put it away. My husband isn’t going to use it and I know I never will again. I’ll just depend on my expert manual experience - two minutes, four quadrants, twice a day. 












No comments:

Post a Comment