Sunday, August 29, 2021

Redbubble LITDigitalArt Sticker Sales

I’ve been painting custom pet portraits for about ten years. After the portraits are completed, they are posted to several of my websites. The beauty of digital art is that I use my iPad as the canvas and my studio travels with me. The end product is a jpeg image that can be uploaded and processed on so many different products aside from the usual canvas or framed prints. It’s always such a treat to get a notice when one of my images has been discovered out of the millions out there. And that was the case yesterday when Redbubble notified me of a sale of a sticker. The image is of a golden retriever with a best friend. This order came from Texas. The funny thing is that the same sticker was ordered from someone in Washington state a couple of week’s ago. The pay back on these products is peanuts but I still get a great deal of satisfaction when someone notices, but also purchases something that I painted. I always wonder who it is and what it’s for. Thanks for noticing! 








No comments:

Post a Comment